We Are Proud To Present:
The A.M. & P.M. Session's '2020 VTC Virtual Graduation.'
See the YouTube link below.
From: Mr. Fontanazza,
Director of the Venango Technology Center.
A telephone 'School Messenger' notice will be sent on Monday, May 18th to all students and families.
On May 28th, the students will be cleaning their lockers out, and will be permitted into their respective classrooms only.
Also on May 28th, all seniors must stop in the office to receive their certificates, abiding by the AM and PM schedule below.
The students will be able to come here during their normal attendance time and we will all follow the procedure listed below:
We will be open for students to get their possessions from 8am-11am (am students) and 12pm-3pm (pm students)
1. Only teachers that have assigned students lockers and know there may be belongings in those lockers will be here that day.
2. All students must park in the back lot and enter the building by using the doors closest to the cafeteria.
3. Anyone and Everyone entering the building must wear a mask and comply with social distancing standards.
4. All seniors must stop in the office to get their certificates.
5. All students must exit the building using the doors by Gas & Oil Technician class.
We will be posting a student-less video of the graduation ceremonies presented by the VTC Instructors, Faculty and Honorable Award Presenters at 8am and 12pm on May 28th
The Pennsylvania Department of Education extends school closures until further notice, there are no dates set for reopening of schools as of now.
NOCTI and NIMS are cancelled for this year.
Pennsylvania Department of Education bulletin:
“Additionally, we are cancelling standardized testing for students in career and technical education (CTE) programs for the 2019-20 school year. These include exams from the National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) and National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS).”
2020 VTC Student Co-op Employer Appreciation Video
Week of March 9-13. 2020
Senior, Oil City High School
Week of March 2-6. 2020
Machine Tool Technology
Senior, West Forest High School
Week of February 24-28, 2020
Junior, Franklin High School